The DCP-o-matic forum

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
carl
Site Admin

The DCP-o-matic forum

Post by carl »

Hi all,

Welcome to the DCP-o-matic forum! Feel free to post anything DCP-o-matic related.

Best regards
Carl Hetherington
kasha810

Re: The DCP-o-matic forum

Post by kasha810 »

Desperate, downloaded the conversion program, converting a powerpoint presentation to dcp to ingest on the digital projector. The add files tab is not taking my file of the ppt, and the add folder does not either. What am I supposed to add in those fields, time sensitive nature, grand opening later today. Joy
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Hi Joy, did you get my email about this?
Aswippe Johnson

Post by Aswippe Johnson »

I've used a LOT of DCP creation tools, but I've got to say DCP-o-matic is simply the greatest thing since sliced bread!

EXCELLENT and OUTSTANDING work! Truly amazing. Thank you so much for your dedication in following this project through.
YOU will be ostracised!
Cantar4

Post by Cantar4 »

Welcome to the DCP-o-matic forum! Feel free to post anything DCP-o-matic related.
Today Feb 7 is the 6th anniversary of DCP-o-matic,
it's almost unbelievable you were practically alone writing the 10000 commits of this very sophisticated and user friendly program you offer to independant filmmakers.
Thank you Carl.
Last edited by Cantar4 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

OMG, even the Macport is nearly 5 years old now, can't believe it, I still remember the funding campaign...

- Carsten
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Time flies indeed, that faithful Mac Mini is still knocking out the OS X builds :)
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Hi Carl,

may be you can adjust the forum search a little bit? I stumble across that issue quite often when doing a forum search:

'The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: subtitle.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.'

- Carsten