From where download the certification of Barco DP2K-20C

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
deathtaker

From where download the certification of Barco DP2K-20C

Post by deathtaker »

I want to download the certification for From where under the certification of "Barco DP2K-20C ", but error appears, there are only 10 digits as a serial number, where to download? Thank you very much
rtX

Re: From where download the certification of Barco DP2K-20C

Post by rtX »

You have to approach Barco. They do not have a public database. They may allow you access to their private database if you ask them.
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Barco DP2K-20C is a projector type, but you need to request the certificate for the server. That could be an external server, like Dolby, Doremi, GDC, or an internal server, like Barco ICMP, Doremi IMB/IMS, etc. A Barco ICMP usually has a 10 digit number on it's faceplate, together with a QR-Code that forms a link to a downloadable certificate. So, it may actually be an ICMP, which is built into the projector.
You only need a photograph of that QR code to access the certificate with a browser.

Did you ask the cinema? 'usually' they should be able to supply their certificates as well.

- Carsten
deathtaker

Post by deathtaker »

Thank you for your answers! The cinema only gave me that number, I'll ask for those certificates! Thanks great forum
Aswippe Johnson

Post by Aswippe Johnson »

So, what is the URL the code takes you to? Can you search for, say, the 10-digit number there and also get the proper cert?
YOU will be ostracised!
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

No, it's not a straight link, you can't just modify the serial number to get to a different set of certs, unfortunately.

- Carsten