This page lists some cinemas and other companies who are using DCP-o-matic. If you would like a link to yourself, your company or your cinema, please do get in touch.
There is no sinister motive: just to show doubters that real people use DCP-o-matic successfully, and to show me that it is worth the work!
You can also see the users list on a map.
- SeqDigital, Calabar.
- Rodrigo Fernandez, Tucumán.
- Limegrove Cinemas, Holetown. See more.
Limegrove Cinemas is an independent gold class twin cinema located on the beautiful island of Barbados. The plush boutique cinema offers Dolby 3D, table service and reservations by phone at 246-271-0071. We have just downloaded DVD-o-matic to convert ads and featurettes for our pre-show. See less.
- akaDCP, Québec.
- Red Deer College Motion Picture Arts program, Red Deer, Alberta.
- Vancouver Film School, Vancouver.
- Astro Theatre, Iqaluit, Nunavut.
- Capitol Twin Cinema, Listowel, Ontario.
- Kingsway Theatre, Toronto, Ontario.
- Cinéma Lido Lévis and Cinéma des Chutes, Lévis, Québec.
- EyeSteelFilm, Montréal, Québec.
- SPEC du Haut Richelieu, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec.
- Melville Theatre, Melville, Saskatchewan.
- Recording Arts Institute of Saskatoon (Motion Picture Arts Program), Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Costa Rica International Film Festival, San José.
- DR Trailer House, Santo Domingo.
- Cine Chaplin, Melo, Cerro Largo.
- Fair Oaks Theatre, Arroyo Grand, California.
- Cinertain Drive-in, Bakersfield, California.
- Skyline Drive-in, Barstow, California.
- UC Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, Berkeley, California.
- Five Star Cinema, Glendale, California.
- Westwood Village, Los Angeles, California.
- Bruin Theater, Los Angeles, California.
- Egyptian Theatre, Los Angeles, California.
- Sunset Drive-in, San Luis Obispo, California.
- Aero Theatre, Santa Monica, California.
- CalArts School of Film/Video, Valencia, California.
- Choice City Film Festival, Ft. Collins, Colorado.
- Cinestudio Theater, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Prado Stadium 12, Bonita Springs, Florida. See more.
The Prado Stadium 12 changed ownership on December 11, 2013, with 12 screens and state-of-the-art features such as stadium seating with all leather high back rockers and retractable cup holder armrests. All auditoriums are climate controlled with Dolby 5.1 digital surround sound and wall to wall screens. We also feature the latest in 3D technology with All Sony 4K Digital Projection.
Our concession stand costars popular items such as:
- Coke products
- ICEE Frozen Beverages
- Weaver Gold Popcorn
- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks
- All Beef Foot Long Hot Dogs
- Angus Certified Cheeseburgers, Chicken Tenders, Uno's Gourmet Pizza's
- Jumbo Chicken Wings, Served with our Special Dry Rub, or Barbecue
- All your favorite boxed candy including: Twizzlers, Raisinets, Goobers and much, much more
We have downloaded DCP-o-matic and are using it for the creation of ads, snips, and even full movies. It will be used to help play the 1st ever Bonita Springs Film Festival, and to convert alternative content over to DCP sources! See less.
- Sun-Ray Cinema, Jacksonville, Florida.
- Tower Theater, Miami, Florida.
- Pierre's Playhouse, Victor, Idaho.
- Catlow Theater, Barrington, Illinois.
- Midway Drive-In, Dixon, Illinois.
- Collins Road Theatres, Marion, Iowa.
- Twilight Theatre, Greensburg, Kansas.
- Ritz Theatre, Stafford, Kansas.
- The Broad Theater, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Old Greenbelt Theatre, Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Cape Cinema, Dennis, Massachusetts.
- The Vogue Theatre, Manistee, Michigan.
- Historic Vista Theater, Negaunee, Michigan.
- Michigan Rocky Horror Preservation Society, Wayne, Michigan.
- Roxy Theatre, Forsyth, Montana. See more.
I'm using DVD-o-Matic to create my own customized “snipes” and utility clips (places to put cues and such) and have found it to be very handy and easy to use, unlike pretty much all the other DCP creation software I've looked at. See less.
- CCA Cinemateque, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Jean Cocteau Cinema, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Cinemapolis, Ithaca, New York.
- Ohmann Theatre, Lyons, New York.
- Sag Harbor Cinema, Sag Harbor, New York.
- Sunrise Theater, Southern Pines, North Carolina.
- Six Shooter Showhall, Watford City, North Dakota.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Grandview Theatre, Columbus, Ohio.
- Arts Quest, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. See more.
- Row House Cinema, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Cable Car Cinema, Providence, Rhode Island.
- Belcourt Theatre, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Alamo Drafthouse One Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia.
- Paragon Village 12, Fredericksberg, Virginia.
- Seattle Asian American Film Festival, Seattle, Washington.
- Broadway Theatre, Medford, Wisconsin.
- Amazonia Films, Caracas.
- Vector Lab, Dhaka.
- Peacock Films, Dhaka.
- Ray Tao, Beijing & Guangzhou.
- Alex Ma, Macau.
- Shibupaul Mexec-Cochin, Kerala.
- Subrata Sen Communications, Kolkata.
- Subhajit Singha, Kolkata. See more.
I am creating dcps with dcpomatic for last three years. I have created dcps of commercials for local inox theatres. Both in HD and 2k 2.39 format. The result is good and I have not gat any complain for any one about the quality or ingest problem. I have also created dcps of Full-length feature around (120min to 150 min), short films ( 10minutes to 45minues) with dcpomatic. For last three years my projects have projected various national and international film festivals. Since 2013 my projects has been projected IFFI. And I my projects Nirbashito and Chotoderchobi has got national awards in 2014. This year also I have three movie selected Cinemawala, Pakaram and a short Ujantali. This is a great success story of dcpomatic. This application has helped a lot to Bengali cinema. We have small budget limited equipment. Still with the help with this application we have succeeded to project our projects to the world. See less.
- Mahendar T. Dubey, Mumbai.
- Aditya Praam, Jakarta.
- NextPlay Entertainment Technologies, Tel Aviv.
- Gecom Entertainment.
- Urgoo Cinema, Ulaanbaatar.
- Muhammed Saquib Baqai, Karachi. See more.
Consultant to production houses and media channels looking to get their productions prepared for 2K or 4K screens. Kinoton/Barco level-1 certified installation technician. See less.
- An Australian Film Initiative.
- Hoyts Cinema Technology Group.
- IMAX Melbourne Museum, Melbourne.
- Mount Vic Flicks, Mount Victoria, New South Wales.
- Australian International Animation Festival, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales.
- Charles Stuart University — Animation & Visual Effects, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales.
- Barcaldine Radio Theatre, Barcaldine, Queensland.
- Nambour Art-House Cinema, Nambour, Queensland.
- Euroa Community Cinema, Euroa, Victoria.
- Port Fairy Film Society, Port Fairy, Victoria.
- St. Arnaud Community Cinema, St. Arnaud, Victoria.
- Swanpool Cinema, Swanpool, Victoria.
- Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema, Mundaring, Western Australia.
- INSAS, Brussels.
- Thiry Productions Studios, Leuven.
- Baltoppenbio, Ballerup.
- Glumsø Biograf og Kulturhus, Glumsø.
- Kino Ro's Torv, Roskilde.
- Slangerup Bio, Slangerup.
- Apollon, Struer.
- New Style Radio, Birmingham.
- Bournemouth Film School at Arts University Bournemouth, Bournemouth.
- Hyde Park Picture House, Leeds.
- Institute of Contemporary Arts, London.
- Errol Flynn Filmhouse, Northampton.
- Warwick Student Cinema, Warwick.
- The Cube Microplex, Bristol.
- The Luxe Cinema, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- Bede Film Society, Durham, County Durham.
- The Kirkgate Centre, Cockermouth, Cumbria.
- Rheged Centre, Penrith, Cumbria.
- Bideford Cinema, Bideford, Devon.
- Plymouth Arts Centre, Plymouth, Devon.
- Saffron Screen, Saffron Walden, Essex. See more.
Saffron Screen is an independent community cinema screening a wide range of films and seeking through cinema to entertain, educate, create a shared experience and improve the quality of life for everyone in Saffron Walden and the surrounding area.
We opened in 2006 and are supported by 15 part-time staff and over 100 volunteers. We are based within Saffron Walden County High School and open every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with additional screenings in the school holidays, showing a range of mainstream, independent, art-house and children's films as well as streaming special events from around the world.
We started screenings using 35mm projection equipment and moved over to digital in 2011 (but still screen occasionally from 35mm). The projection team were the BKSTS UK Projection Team Of The Year in 2010.
As part of the overall presentation of films we screen pre-show slides created in Microsoft PowerPoint, output as an MP4 file and then converted to DCP using DVD-O-Matic. We also use the software for creating trailers downloaded from YouTube (in HD) when the trailers not available from the film distributors. On occasions we have local ads and short films (in various formats) that need converting to DCP. See less.
- Flix Cinema, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
- David Lean Cinema, Croydon, London.
- Odeon Greenwich, London.
- Hackney Picturehouse, London.
- Sheringham Little Theatre, Sheringham, Norfolk.
- City Screen Picturehouse, York, North Yorkshire.
- York Student Cinema, York, North Yorkshire.
- The Castle, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Kinokulture Cinema, Oswestry, Shropshire.
- Film Unit, Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- Tyneside Cinema, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear.
- The Customs House, South Shields, Tyne and Wear.
- Põlva Kultuuri - ja Huvikeskus, Põlva.
- Cinécran 81, Albi.
- CDPC, Annecy.
- Cinéma La Comète, Chalons en Champagne.
- Cinéma La Turbine, Cran-Gevrier.
- Formats 6, Forcalquier. See more.
Nous sommes une entreprise de formation professionnelle aux métiers du Cinéma et plus particulièrement dans les domaines de l'exploitation (structures, cinémas, ...). Nous sommes basé en France. See less.
- Le Central, Gif-sur-Yvette.
- Cinémathèque de Grenoble, Grenoble.
- Cinéma Le Parvis Méridien, Ibos.
- Cinéma de Cinema 04, Manosque.
- Cinema le Plaza, Marmande.
- Cinémas de Méribel, Méribel les Allues.
- Le Joli Mai, Moulis.
- La Cinématèque Française, Paris.
- Cinéma Le Louxor, Paris.
- Vox, Rambouillet.
- L'écran de Saint Denis, Saint Denis.
- Le Méliès, Saint-Étienne.
- Cinéma Atmosphère, Saint-Genix Sur Guiers.
- Ciné-Laudon, Saint-Jorioz.
- Cinéma le Palace, Saumur.
- Cinema Star and Star St. Exupéry, Strasbourg.
- Cinéma le Grenier à Sel, Trappes.
- Cinéma Jacques Tati, Tremblay-en-France.
- Normandy, Vaucresson.
- Blumlein Records.
- cineloop Kino-Marketing, Berlin.
- Sputnik Kino, Berlin.
- Studentischer Filmkreis an der TU Darmstadt e.V., Darmstadt.
- Uni-Film-Club, TU University, Dortmund.
- Mal Seh'n Kino, Frankfurt.
- Linden Theater, Frechen.
- Kunstbauerkino, Großhennersdorf.
- Alabama Kino, Hamburg.
- déjà-vu film, Hamburg.
- Landshuter Kurzfilmfestival, Landshut.
- Kinoptikum, Landshut.
- Kinostar, Mosbach, Neckarsulm and Heilbronn.
- Jigger Pictures, Mülheim an der Ruhr.
- Cinecitta Multiplexkino, Nuremberg.
- Casablanca Filmkunsttheater, Nuremberg.
- Rex-Filmpalast and Cineplex, Pforzheim.
- Internationale Kurzfilmwoche Regensburg, Regensburg.
- Rabauke Filmproduktion, Rostock.
- Grenzland-Filmtage, Selb.
- Filmclub Kurbelkiste, Siegen.
- Open-Air Filmfest Weiterstadt, Weiterstadt.
- Leisure Cinemas, King's Bastion.
- MIMO, Thessaloniki.
- Mozi Reklám, Budapest.
- Pólus Mozi, Budapest.
- Sugár Mozi, Budapest.
- Gödöllői Városi Filmszínház, Gödöllő.
- Petőfi Mozi, Kiskunfélegyháza.
- Century Cinemas, Letterkenny, County Donegal.
- Cine-Teatro della Rosa, Albavilla.
- Cinema Excelsior di Falconara Marittima, Ancona.
- Cinema Agorà, Bergamo.
- NT Next, Bergamo.
- CineTeatro Don Bosco, Carugate.
- Idea in Grafica, Caserta.
- Cinema Nuovo Lux, Centallo.
- Circolo Cinematografico Cappuccini, Imola.
- Kairos Group, Lamezia Terme.
- Cinema Teatro Grandinetti, Lamezia Terme.
- Cinema Centrale Leffe, Leffe.
- Cinema Vittoria, Loiano.
- Il Cinema del Carbone, Mantova.
- Cinema Beltrade, Milan.
- Barz and Hippo, Milan.
- Cityplex Metropolitan, Palermo.
- Daniele Silvestri, Rome. See more.
I'm a cinema postproduction professional, and I'm using DCP-O-MATIC for Institutional DCPs from an Italia Governative Institution promos and many Italian Cinema Distributors features. See less.
- Cinema San Demetrio, Salerno.
- Cinema Odeon, Salsomaggiore Terme.
- Giometti Cinema, San Giovanni in Marignano.
- Cinema Gabbiano di Senigallia, Senigallia.
- Virtus Cinema, Sommacampagna.
- Cinema Teatro Pioxi, Bagnolo Mella, Brescia.
- Silvio Bonomi, M&M Productions, Lumezzane, Brescia.
- Triplenode, Vilnius.
- Klub Filmowy w Gdyni, Gdynia.
- Kino Kosmos, Katowice.
- Faculty of Radio and Television, University of Silesia, Katowice.
- Kino Muza, Poznań.
- Kino Janosik, Żywiec.
- Centro Multimeios de Espinho, Espinho.
- CINANIMA — International Animated Film Festival, Espinho.
- Cinema São Jorge, Lisbon.
- Festa do Cinema Italiano, Lisbon.
- Cinema Ideal, Lisbon.
- Cinema ao Ar Livre, Porto.
- Cinema Sandim, Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Anim'est International Film Festival, Bucharest.
- One World Romania, International Documentary & Human Rights Festival, Bucharest.
- Transilvania International Film Festival, Cluj-Napoca.
- Kinodvor, Ljubljana.
- Señor Paraguas, Gijón.
- Escuela de Audiovisuales de León, León.
- Pere Vila Audiovisuals, Molins de Rei, Barcelona.
- Capitol, Göteborg.
- Bio Roy, Göteborg.
- Göteborg International Film Festival (GIFF), Göteborg.
- Studio BuJi, Göteborg. See more.
We have used DVD-o-Matic and now DCP-o-Matic to make digital cinema screening copies of our latest film, The Dance of the Sun, a documentary on the role of dance in Japanese culture. See less.
- Kiruna Filmstudio, Kiruna. See more.
Kiruna filmstudio is a filmclub since 1954, which shows one film every Thursday and some extra films during the Snow festival and on April 12, Gagarin's day (since our little town is the home of Sweden’s space industry) - but we take a break during the Arctic light film festival in November.
DCP-o-matic has been used for making vignettes for the film club and also for making DCPs of short films to make them easier to use in a DCP feature film show. Thank you for your big effort in enhancing DCP-o-matic to let it burn in the strange subtitles we had! See less.
- Lidköpings Folkets Hus, Lidköping.
- Roxy Cinema, Örebro.
- Regina, Östersund.
- Zita, Stockholm. See more.
Zita is a 3-screen arthouse cinema in Stockholm, Sweden. Opened in 1913 as “Vinterpalatset” (The Winter Palace), it was a porn cinema for some time, closed in 1990 but reopened in 1993 as a part of “Folkets Bio” (Cinema of the people). We screen mostly European arthouse movies, documentaries and festivals from all over the world.
Zita slowly abandoned 35mm some ten years back for a homemade sub-DCI standard using Tvix mediaplayers and Panasonic PT-D7700 projectors, but now we have moved on to DCI standards.
DVD-o-matic is a very useful tool for us, especially when it comes to special screenings with home made DVDs and BluRays and weird media files. Film makers with a limited budget are quite happy too, they come to our cinema with a mediafile and they leave with a free DCP. See less.
- Tollereds Biograf, Tollered.
- Folkets Hus, Ulricehamn. See more.
Folkets Hus in Ulricehamn is house of culture in our city. We have been showing films for over 100 years now. Still have one of the original projectors up in one of the two projection boths, an Ernemann with open arc carbon. "Folkets Hus" means "Peoples House". The House opened in 1902 as “Föreningshuset” (The Community House). Today, we have 2 screens here. We abandoned 35mm some ten years back, and went directly to DCI standards in series 1 DCI 2K. We have recently digitized one more time and we are now in last series DCI 4K and have HFR capabiliies. DVD-o-matic is a very useful tool for us, especially when it comes to special home made DVDs and BluRays and strange media files. Film makers with a limited budget are happy too. They come to us with their media and we convert to DCP. The film maker come and see the result and leave with a smile on his/her lips. See less.
- Folkets Bio Umeå, Umeå.
- Art Imp, Biel. See more.
Aardvark can give a review as we receive work from many labs. What we can say is that the xyz color and encoding quality from DOM is similar to that of Easy Dcp and Mist. We can also say that the packaging has been highly successful, especially on Dolby 2000 servers with 2014 Os updates, for SMPTE and IOP files. Thus we can say that it has enabled us to send subtitle updates to the lab and receive these improved VF files within hours. See less.
- AV Preservation by reto.ch, Ecublens.
- Ciné2520, La Neuveville.
- Créatic, Lausanne.
- Cinepol, Sins.
- Provadja Film and Podium, Alkmaar.
- Roze Filmdagen, Amsterdam.
- Eye Film, Amsterdam.
- Cinema Zevenskoop, Den Helder.
- Filmhuis Heemskerk, Heemskerk.
- Slieker Film, Leeuwarden.
- Indyvideo, Utrecht.
- Filmhuis Veenendaal, Veenendaal.
- Hotel Theater Figi, Zeist.
- Luxor Filmtheater, Zutphen.
- Vejan Film, Istanbul.