Download old development versions of DOM

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
sup

Download old development versions of DOM

Post by sup »

There is a bug ( https://dcpomatic.com/mantis/view.php?id=1388 ) that crashes DOM when I try to export video. Where can I download a previous developmental deb (I am on Ubuntu 18.04)? This worked in 2.13.57 (and I would rather not compile it myself). I need the CRF option added post 2.12.

(or I will have to deal with converting the mxf files in ffmpeg myself - are there any catches or can I just do basic ffmpeg -i blabla.mxf -c:v libx264 -preset slow -crf 17 export.mp4)? And then mapping the audio file on it? Will it play? I am preparing a backup plan for a cinema that claims that they cannot play a encrypted DCP, so I would like to preserve the 5.1 sound the DCP has.
carl
Site Admin

Re: Download old development versions of DOM

Post by carl »

Your bug should be fixed in 2.13.64.

I've deleted most old test releases, though as it happens I do now have a bit more storage space so I'll start keeping them (within reason).
sup

Post by sup »

Thanks. I am refreshing until the Ubuntu build appears there so I can download it and test it:-).

Keeping a few will be great, if somebody uses a test release and there is a regression, it might be occasionaly useful to downgrade when there is time pressure. Thanks again!
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Ubuntu build should be there now.