Audio Buffer Error

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
josemariolgs

Audio Buffer Error

Post by josemariolgs »

hello,

First to all thanks for the great free software, have used it before without issues, but this time I have a little issue.

I have a movie that I'm creating the DCP but just when it's about to finish it shows this error "Error de programación en ../src/lib/audio_buffers.cc:192 "
I have a Prores video that it looks to properly handle, Have all the audio for a 5.1 set up I'm trimming for the start by 0:0:31:03 with the trimming function inside DCP o Matic because the audios have a blank space at the beginning and cutting that solves the sync problem, can that be the issue? should I trim the files first with Audition or something? or this error have any other solution? I don't want to play around with the audio files if it's not needed.

Software version: 2.14.23
CPU: intel core i7 4790k 32 gb ram Nvidea gtx 970

any suggestion I will be thankful have attached the log file for you, again this is a great free software and hopes someone can help me! English its not my native language hope you understand any errors
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
josemariolgs

Re: Audio Buffer Error

Post by josemariolgs »

Update:
I just trim the audio manually in Audition, that works! maybe its a bug of the software not handling the trim function correctly? let me know if its something that I did wrong or just a bug that can be fixed.

Thanks again.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Definitely sounds like a bug - well done on tracking it down! I've seen a few similar reports but not had many clues as to the root cause.

Please can you attach or email me the metadata.xml file from inside your project?

carl@dcpomatic.com

Thank you!
josemariolgs

Post by josemariolgs »

Sure!
hope that helps :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

It certainly does! :)

Was that metadata.xml from after you saved the project with the files trimmed in Audacity?
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Never mind, I see you already sent a problem report with the old project. That should be enough!