Buttons not visible in KDM Creator

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
Aswippe Johnson

Buttons not visible in KDM Creator

Post by Aswippe Johnson »

Ever since upgrading to v 2.7.1, All the buttons to edit Screen in KDM creator don't appear, and the window cannot be resized large enough to reveal them on my laptop. With the Screens window, I have the buttons "Add Cinema," "Edit Cinema," at thr right side as usual, and which are ok, but the "Remove Cinema" button is only half as tall as it should be, and I do not see the "Add Screen" button at all. I can't resize the Screens window to reveal them, either.

The addition of the DKDM selection window seems to have taken "real estate" away from the Screens window. At least on my laptop, which has a small monitor.
YOU will be ostracised!
carl
Site Admin

Re: Buttons not visible in KDM Creator

Post by carl »

Please could we get a screenshot?
Aswippe Johnson

YOU will be ostracised!
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Thank you, I will keep track of this on the bug tracker.
Cheers, Carl
Aswippe Johnson

Thanks very much, Carl. I have a small Gateway laptop, LT4009u. If I change my screen orientation 90 degrees and hold the laptop sideways, I can size the window tall enough to reveal the missing buttons, but I didn't have to do that before 2.7.1 (before the DKDM list window was added).
YOU will be ostracised!
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

;-) Carl told me recently that the 'official' GUI scaling reference for DCP-o-matic development is his personal notebook display.
You may need to enable mirror-mode between your two notebooks to solve this issue ;-)

- Carsten