Reading encrypted DCP

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
cloud06

Reading encrypted DCP

Post by cloud06 »

Hey everyone!

I had problem reading encrypted DCP. After I add encrypted DCP using "add folder" command, it says that I need to add KDM. After I do that (I generated certificate and got DKDM from post house) it says first that AnnotationText is missing... And after I manually added that to DKDM using text editor it works...

Is it possible to ignore these non-critical kind of errors when loading DKDM..? This could save our lives sometimes. Something like ignore button for some non-critical error messages.
cloud06

Re: Reading encrypted DCP

Post by cloud06 »

Hm, today I tried to do it again using different DCP and DKDM - it fails. I added manually AnnotationText, but it says "Document not well formatted".

EDIT: fixed. Seems like I did something while adding to break it. Anyways, working now.
spk

Post by spk »

I've got some KDMs for an encrypted DCP and I wonder if I could open the DCP with that.

Best
Eugenio
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Hm, today I tried to do it again using different DCP and DKDM - it fails. I added manually AnnotationText, but it says "Document not well formatted".
This should be fixed in 2.7.15; it will no longer insist on an AnnotationText tag.
I've got some KDMs for an encrypted DCP and I wonder if I could open the DCP with that.
Only if the KDMs are targeted at your DCP-o-matic certificate.

Cheers, Carl
cloud06

Post by cloud06 »

carl wrote:This should be fixed in 2.7.15; it will no longer insist on an AnnotationText tag.
You are unbelievably fast and kind. Thanks.

When I update DOM, my certificates will still be valid, right?
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

When I update DOM, my certificates will still be valid, right?
Right.