Where to find certs for KDMs

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
jonny

Where to find certs for KDMs

Post by jonny »

Hi all,

I have been looking through the forum but have not yet come across what I am looking for.

I am soon to be creating some packages for a small production company and they wish their DCPs to be encrypted which is easy to do in DCP-o-matic and I know I need the certificates for the projectors to be able to send out KDMs to the cinemas.

My question is does anyone know where I can obtain the certs for Sony projectors?

I know I could ask each of the cinemas for their their certs but I am working on a principle that not all cinemas have staff available to located and send me the relevant keys but they can easily send me the serial numbers of their equipment. I know we are able to download the keys for Doremi and Dolby equipment is there an FTP or download site for Sony and other manufacturers?

Many Thanks
J
Carsten

Re: Where to find certs for KDMs

Post by Carsten »

I just inquired at Sony about this. Stay tuned.

- Carsten
Aswippe Johnson

Post by Aswippe Johnson »

Speaking of hard to find certificates, does anyone know who has the Kodak certificates?
YOU will be ostracised!
jonny

Post by jonny »

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for the reply.

Keep me posted how you get on with this.

Many Thanks
J
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Sony is negotiating wether they will give the access information out. We'll see...

They have seen attempts to download their whole database and sell it to third parties. Sony didn't like this.

- Carsten