Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
RAY-NUE

Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat

Post by RAY-NUE »

Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat 170mb/s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RAY-NUE

Re: Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat

Post by RAY-NUE »

But DCP 2K Flat 25fps SMPTE is playable but stuttering in DCP2000.
or must be SMPTE only
IoannisSyrogiannis

Post by IoannisSyrogiannis »

A couple of things:
What's that "Master"? Did I miss any episodes on the user interface of DCP2000?
The error seems to come up before "imax_2d_2k_flat_g2ie", that also seems to have duration 00:00:00.
So, the file list you have there of the "IFeelYouLinger" seems irrelevant.

I would go and have a look to the ingest monitor list of the DCP2000 (if that is what it is) and then I would go and check the specific CPL on the content of that specific server.
The problem seems to be an SMS/screen server or ingest issue, rather than a DCP creation one. Maybe it would be best to ask for more information on a more relevant forum.

That being said: the .mxf files seem weird, because there is a full stop in the middle of the of the filenames. If I was to guess, I would say that this is not a DCP-o-matic made DCP. (Is it?)
Did you contact DCPLABTH?

Troubleshooting would have been easier if you opened the DCP with DCP-o-matic player and chose "validate". But, again, it seems like the feature is not the root cause of the problem you describe here.
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

IoannisSyrogiannis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:27 am A couple of things:
What's that "Master"? Did I miss any episodes on the user interface of DCP2000?
The error seems to come up before "imax_2d_2k_flat_g2ie", that also seems to have duration 00:00:00.
So, the file list you have there of the "IFeelYouLinger" seems irrelevant.

I would go and have a look to the ingest monitor list of the DCP2000 (if that is what it is) and then I would go and check the specific CPL on the content of that specific server.
The problem seems to be an SMS/screen server or ingest issue, rather than a DCP creation one. Maybe it would be best to ask for more information on a more relevant forum.

That being said: the .mxf files seem weird, because there is a full stop in the middle of the of the filenames. If I was to guess, I would say that this is not a DCP-o-matic made DCP. (Is it?)
Did you contact DCPLABTH?

Troubleshooting would have been easier if you opened the DCP with DCP-o-matic player and chose "validate". But, again, it seems like the feature is not the root cause of the problem you describe here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Maybe you could try again with an updated DCP-o-matic? That one is nearly 7 years old.
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

carl wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:06 pm Maybe you could try again with an updated DCP-o-matic? That one is nearly 7 years old.
OK Thank..
I used to donate to you But why is my name not on the website? (Green Retina Film Post & DCP LAB THAI)
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Sorry I missed you off the website! If you can send me an email/direct message with the email address of your paypal account (assuming you used paypal) I can try to work out what happened! carl@dcpomatic.com
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

carl wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:21 pm Sorry I missed you off the website! If you can send me an email/direct message with the email address of your paypal account (assuming you used paypal) I can try to work out what happened! carl@dcpomatic.com
OK Thank you.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Thanks, it seems there was an email sent to ask for confirmation but I can't find any reply. I've added you now, sorry about that!
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

carl wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:46 pm Thanks, it seems there was an email sent to ask for confirmation but I can't find any reply. I've added you now, sorry about that!
Thank you.. I'm not serious ^^