Issue Creating DCP

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
LoganTheatre

Issue Creating DCP

Post by LoganTheatre »

Hello!
I am new to the DCP-o-Matic application and am having an issue creating my DCP's. I have created trailers fine but I have tried to make a DCP of a BluRay we have as well as some event videos we have coming up. The transcoding works with no issue but it does not create a file that my LMS system can recognize as a DCP to ingest. It seems to only be with my longer productions and the only other difference I can find is that the ones that aren't working im marking as a Feature but my Trailers are being created correctly. I attached images of my working trailer packs and my not working BluRay to DCP Feature files, as you can see the trailers have given me the files with all the data but the full feature doesnt give me that file.

If anyone has any information that could help that would be great! Feel free to PM me or reply to the thread, thanks!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carl
Site Admin

Re: Issue Creating DCP

Post by carl »

Perhaps you can attach the "log" file from the non-working one, or email it to carl@dcpomatic.com
Carsten

Re: Issue Creating DCP

Post by Carsten »

It's true that in the case of the full length feature, no valid DCP has been created (the DCP folder ist missing). Are you sure there is enough free space on your disc for a full length DCP?

And as Carl writes, please upload your LOG file, that will probably tell us why the DCP creation failed or stopped.