locked_stringstream / locked_sstream.h

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
Warblefly

locked_stringstream / locked_sstream.h

Post by Warblefly »

Hello,

Thank you for all the work that's gone into Dcp-o-Matic. I'm about to test this on a short at my local cinema in England, with a DCP made in version 2.9.0.

On attempting to compile version 2.9.7 (and also the Git development sources), my system cannot find the header file locked_sstream.h, and, naturally, the class(?) locked_stringstream which recently replaced std::stringstream.

If I shouldn't be trying the development sources or 2.9.7 then I'll not worry. But what is locked_sstream.h, and what provides it? I don't have it in my development system at all (Mingw-w64 on GNU/Linux, compiling for Windows 10 64 bit).

yours,
John
carl
Site Admin

Re: locked_stringstream / locked_sstream.h

Post by carl »

Thank you for all the work that's gone into Dcp-o-Matic. I'm about to test this on a short at my local cinema in England, with a DCP made in version 2.9.0.
Cool :)
If I shouldn't be trying the development sources or 2.9.7 then I'll not worry. But what is locked_sstream.h, and what provides it? I don't have it in my development system at all (Mingw-w64 on GNU/Linux, compiling for Windows 10 64 bit).
You can get it with

Code: Select all

git clone git://git.carlh.net/git/locked_sstream.git
Cheers,
Carl
Warblefly

Post by Warblefly »

Thanks so much for getting back to me. That worked perfectly.

Is the GitHub mirror of libdcp up-to-date? Your git.carlh.org repository compiles perfectly, but the GitHub repository looks for an old symbol in libcxml that is no longer there. No worries though: switching to git.carlh.org makes all trouble go away.

J
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Is the GitHub mirror of libdcp up-to-date? Your git.carlh.org repository compiles perfectly, but the GitHub repository looks for an old symbol in libcxml that is no longer there. No worries though: switching to git.carlh.org makes all trouble go away.
It is up to date but I think you need to use the 1.0 branch rather than master, perhaps?