Hi res flac and jegs

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
paddyb

Hi res flac and jegs

Post by paddyb »

Hello

I'm trying to make a DCP containing some 24bit flac music tracks and displaying the album covers at the same time.

It's not liking the flac and jpg files:

"Could not get video for view (could nor run sample rate converter (SRC ration outside [1/256, 256] range.))"

Not sure if this a message that displays whenever there is no video content?

I've tried ignoring all of this and running the job, but DCP-o-matic tells me the DCP will take up 7871.8gb! Ignoring this as well, I get "Could not make DCP. missing required setting name"

In was also hoping there is a way to place these on a timeline so the picture and music play at the same time rather than one after the other. Is this possible?
carl
Site Admin

Re: Hi res flac and jegs

Post by carl »

"Could not get video for view (could nor run sample rate converter (SRC ration outside [1/256, 256] range.))"
It sounds like DCP-o-matic has read the sampling rate wrong. What does the summary text at the bottom of the "video" tab say?
In was also hoping there is a way to place these on a timeline so the picture and music play at the same time rather than one after the other. Is this possible?
You can adjust alignment by clicking Timeline... next to the content list and then dragging things around.
Carsten

Re: Hi res flac and jegs

Post by Carsten »

Must be something special about these FLAC files. I can use 'standard' (24Bit/48KHz) FLAC files without issues. 192KHz/6ch/24Bit files work as well. Wondering what type of files you use that make DCP-o-matic choke? Is it possible you embedded the JPGs you speak of into these FLAC files?

If you can't solve that issue, try to convert these FLACs into WAV files with a standard rate and bit-depth, then try these.

- Carsten