Automatic shutdown after error

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
bnm14777

Re: Automatic shutdown after error

Post by bnm14777 »

Has been upgraded 2.13.26 But still the same wrong result, is there any other way to open this project I need to use it to decrypt DCP
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Maybe you could try 2.13.27 and see if that's any better.
bnm14777

Post by bnm14777 »

Carl thank you very much I have obtained DKDM through other means
MarioBacigalupo

Post by MarioBacigalupo »

Hi Carl,
Every time when I load an existing dcp, appears the files as MISSING, is this the same error'?
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Could be; MISSING is actually a bit of a catch-all for "there's a problem". Does the DCP import OK? Are you adding it with the "Add DCP" button?
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Mario - I don't have that in any of my recent DCP-o-matic versions. Now, please get this straight - normally, when you load a pre-existing project, DCP-o-matic expects the content/DCP to be at exactly the same position/path where it was when you saved the project. If you moved it, renamed the folder, changed drive letter order (if on an external drive/USB stick), the DCP is no longer where DCP-o-matic expects it. If DCP-o-matic shows 'Missing', right click onto the DCP in content list and choose 'Find missing', then point to the location where the original DCP is saved. The DCP folder name needs to be the exact same as when it was last referenced in DCP-o-matic.

Another reason could be that there were changes done to the DCP after you saved it from DCP-o-matic. Then DCP-o-matic doesn't recognize it anymore as the DCP you originally referenced in the project.

- Carsten