Import server certificate... (KDM Creator)

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
Mrs-DCP

Re: Import server certificate... (KDM Creator)

Post by Mrs-DCP »

Thank you again for all your feedback!

And concerning dual systems, I'm not sure I got it right but I'll give a try next time I'll need that kind of thing.

Thank you and have a good day! ;)
Mrs-DCP

Post by Mrs-DCP »

One more question, with "DKDM: Add folder". The box is completely blank and there is no "Browse".
What kind of path or where to copy the DKDM files?

Thank you. ;-)
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

I admit I am not too familiar with this yet. I think I suggested to have the 'add' DKDM there in order to add 'external' file based DKDMs to KDM Creator (usually, DKDMs are added directly to the Creator list when creating DKDMs in DCP-o-matic main. This list is stored in config.xml (again, in prefs).
The 'Add folder' is not to add a folder of DKDMs, but to add a folder for structuring the DKDM list, so you can add e.g. old DKDMs to an 'archive' folder, or a project folder. Otherwise, sooner or later you would have a very long list of DKDMs. So, simply type a name for a folder, and it will turn up in the list. You may then add DKDMs to it. It needs some polishing, at least in 2.14.7 I can not rename folders. And we also need a way to export a DKDM from this list to a single file (I think that is possible or at least requested in test 2.15.x).

- Carsten

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-16 um 02.52.26.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-16 um 02.52.26.png (25.05 KiB) Viewed 7827 times
Mrs-DCP

Post by Mrs-DCP »

Thank you again ! ;)

So, I see... "Add folder" is to add a movie title so that we can put the different versions in that folder, ok.
On a MacBook, I had a small bug with that and I needed to restart the software each time I created a new folder here because it was "stucked" on the last folder created. But it's a small bug... and just to let you know about it.

Have a good day!
Mrs-DCP

Post by Mrs-DCP »

Hi there !

I'm now done with the import of all the server certifs I had in my list! :o (727!)
I'm exhausted but it's a good point, now... cause it seems it works with the KDM generation.

Thank you for the job done on this software. ;-)
Mrs-DCP

Post by Mrs-DCP »

A question concerning KDM Creator.
Is there a way to show day/month/year instead of month/day/year when putting the valid from - valide to?

Thank you.

;-)
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Never thought about that, but, at least on my Mac it shows like that. Maybe it changes with the OS language/region setting?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-13 um 20.32.59.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-13 um 20.32.59.png (15.83 KiB) Viewed 7621 times
Mrs-DCP

Post by Mrs-DCP »

Thank you for your feedback.

Well, mine is like this: ;)
Attachments
Screen shot 2019-09-16 at 10.57.39 AM.png
Screen shot 2019-09-16 at 10.57.39 AM.png (9.28 KiB) Viewed 7598 times
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Must have something to do with language/system settings then, I guess.

- Carsten
kcsim99

Post by kcsim99 »

Hi, can I also request a feature for KDM creator to issue KDMs by selecting a folder with all the PEM files in it (recursively). The KDMs generated will be in the respective folder of the PEM files.

The database thing is good, but sometimes, we just need to issue KDMs for a group of cinemas once, and it’s a pain having to set them up into a database before the KDMs can be issued.