KDM is invalid after generation

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
Guv'nor

Re: KDM is invalid after generation

Post by Guv'nor »

Dear Carl,

Find below the servers numbers, I couldn't attach them (invalid file extension)

BARCO-icmp_id-9730018187 and BARCO-icmp_id-9722301381
cpl_cab7fbbf-67bb-41bc-9ec6-b7f576dc7435

Thank you Carl.
Guv'nor

Post by Guv'nor »

AUD2_BARCO-ICMP-9730011296 and AUD1_BARCO-ICMP-9692442194 as well.
These two KDMs as well did not work.
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Maybe you can also send us the config.xml (AppData->Local->dcpomatic2->config.xml). You first need to set your Explorer options to 'show hidden files' to see these folders. Pretty weird that you had this issue with 2.14.57...

Another option is to start DCP-o-matic, goto Preferences->Keys,choose 'Signing DCPs and KDMs'->'Advanced'->'Export Chain' and supply us your signing keys.

But you may have other issues than the one we are currently exploring. Are you sure these are the decryption certs of the Barco media block? Often, when you request keys from exhibitors, they send the wrong ones. A projection system can have multiple certs/formats, easily accounting to 10 or more files.

You mention Sony M10 at first, but you quote Barco serials. I understand that your KDMs did not work on both Sony and Barco?

Do you still have the encrypted final DCP with(in) the full DCP-o-matic project folder for this project?

- Carsten
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

Same here - try this version: https://dcpomatic.com/rc-download
(minimum 2.14.59)

First, backup your preferences files ( https://dcpomatic.com/faq?id=23 ) - e.g. right click on '2' folder and choose Send to-> Compressed (zipped) folder

Then install the version from above. On first start, it will prompt you to recreate your signing certificates. Comply with that. Then try again to create DCP and/or KDM.

- Carsten
Guv'nor

Post by Guv'nor »

Dear Carsten,

Sincere apologies for getting back this late. I was awaiting confirmation from the projectionists with the affected servers. They all confirmed the new KDMs generated with the new version you sent across worked on all the affected servers.

Thank you very much for coming to my aid @Carsten and @Carl. You guys are lifesavers.

Much love.