2.16.x brings some useful new features and improvements over the 2.14.x series:
- Linux-formatted DCP drives can be written from macOS or Windows using the Disk Writer.
- Player performance is improved.
- DCPs can be combined using the Combiner.
- The DCP verifier built into the player is much improved.
- A number of new SMPTE DCP features are supported (CPL metadata, markers etc.)
- There is full support for Apple Silicon (M1) processors.
- Subtitle export is possible.
A huge thanks to everyone for your continued support.
All the best,