Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
RAY-NUE

Re: Doremi DCP2000 Master Unable to load CPL of DCP IOP 24fps 2K Flat

Post by RAY-NUE »

Movie theaters that cause problems must play with mp4 files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

IoannisSyrogiannis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:27 am A couple of things:
What's that "Master"? Did I miss any episodes on the user interface of DCP2000?
The error seems to come up before "imax_2d_2k_flat_g2ie", that also seems to have duration 00:00:00.
So, the file list you have there of the "IFeelYouLinger" seems irrelevant.

I would go and have a look to the ingest monitor list of the DCP2000 (if that is what it is) and then I would go and check the specific CPL on the content of that specific server.
The problem seems to be an SMS/screen server or ingest issue, rather than a DCP creation one. Maybe it would be best to ask for more information on a more relevant forum.

That being said: the .mxf files seem weird, because there is a full stop in the middle of the of the filenames. If I was to guess, I would say that this is not a DCP-o-matic made DCP. (Is it?)
Did you contact DCPLABTH?

Troubleshooting would have been easier if you opened the DCP with DCP-o-matic player and chose "validate". But, again, it seems like the feature is not the root cause of the problem you describe here.
CPL stands for Composition Playlist. It has successfully registered in the machine. but it can't load Makes it impossible to place an exact position in the playlist, that is, it can be played. but must not be included in the playlist. maybe like this.
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

OMG !! my new knowledge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.