DOM Player second screen's Picture position

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
rahmani

DOM Player second screen's Picture position

Post by rahmani »

Hi,
I use DOM 2.16.61 on Win11. the second screen of DOM player shifed to the left which can be seen on the right side of the main display when a DCP loaded(Attached pics). How can adjust the second screen to fit the whole picture? I tried a projector and a monitor aswell as a second screen; No difference. the same behaviour on both devices. Is that something related to the resolution of Projector or Monitor or something else?

*Updated INFO: I created another user account on the same PC and played a DCP the output was exactly reverse the picture starts on the second monitor but about 1/4 of the picture went to the out(right side) of the screen which is not visible!

** In full screen mode at the same window(main or second or thirth) we can see the whole picture!

Appreciate any ideas and help.
Solomon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rahmani on Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RAY-NUE

Re: DOM Player second screen's position

Post by RAY-NUE »

You should use a DeckLink card instead of a VGA to output video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rahmani

Post by rahmani »

Hi,
Thank you for sharing the information. Do you use this card with DOM Player? Are you sure it is working perfect?
If yes, should I replace my new 1050ti VGA card with BM mini monitor 4k?

I appreciate your comments.

@Carl: Is it possible to have a look that. how can we proceed?

Kind Regard's
rahmani

Post by rahmani »

I am not sure that BM works perfectly as Carsten said here:

https://dcpomatic.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 950#p10950

" Post by Carsten » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:04 am

Only OS graphics cards will be used by DCP-o-matic currently. So, no output through BMD. Some devices may offer OS drivers for audio that may be used in DCP-o-matic."
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

Requires DeckLink Card compatible software.
such as Dolby
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

for decklink card.
rahmani

Post by rahmani »

Thanks for Information,
I am using DOM for more than 5 years for some events and want to use it for playing back DCP also in some events. So, I am looking for a solution with DOM. I am sure that Carl can fix this issue.

Kindly help me to use DOM for playing back DCPs to have a right picture on the projector output.

Kind Regard's
RAY-NUE

Post by RAY-NUE »

rahmani wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:29 pm Thanks for Information,
I am using DOM for more than 5 years for some events and want to use it for playing back DCP also in some events. So, I am looking for a solution with DOM. I am sure that Carl can fix this issue.

Kindly help me to use DOM for playing back DCPs to have a right picture on the projector output.

Kind Regard's
RAY-NUE

Re: DOM Player second screen's Picture position

Post by RAY-NUE »

RAY-NUE

Re: DOM Player second screen's Picture position

Post by RAY-NUE »