DKDM from Resolve to DCP-o-matic

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
rjtagayon

DKDM from Resolve to DCP-o-matic

Post by rjtagayon »

If I make a KDM from Davinci Resolve (via easyDCP plugin) targeted to my DCP-o-matic certificate, for an encrypted DCP. Can DCP-o-matic then generate KDMs for the DCP on its own from the KDM from resolve? I was told that a DKDM is just another KDM but targeted to another mastering station.
carl
Site Admin

Re: DKDM from Resolve to DCP-o-matic

Post by carl »

Yes, indeed, that should work.
rjtagayon

Post by rjtagayon »

Thanks for the response Carl. I'll test it tomorrow when I get back to work and update you :D
rjtagayon

Post by rjtagayon »

I tried it and it works :) Now I no longer have to take the 1-hr ride from home to work just to send a freaking KDM lol. I'm just wondering about the e-mail function because I added mine to the cinema settings in DCP-o-matic kdm creator and everytime I click the create KDMs no email is being sent to mine. Thanks a bunch!
rjtagayon

Post by rjtagayon »

Please disregard my last post, I totally overlooked the email settings in the preferences page.
rjtagayon

Post by rjtagayon »

Hi carl! Me again, so I tried setting up our e-mail account to the E-mail preferences of DCP-o-matic kdm creator. But everytime I tick the box that says send by email and click create kdms, the program crashes. Our site is hosted by hostgator, if the info is of any help. I have attached a screenshot of my email preferences.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Hi there, a few people are seeing this crash and I am investigating it. Here's the bug.