Cinema Servers did non see package

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
Berik

Cinema Servers did non see package

Post by Berik »

Hello I have problem. I did package in DCP o matic. Hard drive in NTFS 1 Tb, also i copied on hard with ext3 , but cinema servers did not see package. Engineer of that cinema theatre said that something wrong with your package. But when I open in easyDCPplayer it show all good. Please help us we indie film makers we didnt have money to buy expensive dcp software.

Thanks
carl
Site Admin

Re: Cinema Servers did non see package

Post by carl »

What cinema server is it? Do any of these suggestions apply to you?
Berik

Post by Berik »

thanks we will try it.
but one question - try enabling the ‘pad audio’ checkbox in the Audio tab and setting the number of channels to 6. where is it in DCP o matic we must put it?
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

'Pad Audio' is no longer there. I can not even remember when it was. It's an old tip, Carl should probably remove that part.

There must be something fundamentally wrong with the copy process/disc when the server doesn't even see your DCP.

Please post a screenshot of the folder/DCP. Please find out which server the cinema is using! Server - not projector!

- Carsten
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Sorry, that answer is out of date. Just set the number of channels to 6 in the DCP Audio tab. I doubt it's your problem though.