It will run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
DCP-o-matic is a renamed and updated version of DVD-o-matic.
29th August 2014
DCP-o-matic 1.73.0 was released.
This version includes:
- Fix for unexpectedly lost bits of content (10 minutes from the end of files, for example)
- Updated de_DE translation from Carsten Kurz.
- Updated fr_FR translation from Grégoire Ausina.
- Fix buggy trimming of content when overriding its detected frame rate.
- Fix various strange behaviours with translation of the KDM email in preferences.
- Fix missing translations of some UI parts.
- Fix to fetching of Doremi certificates with imb- filename prefixes.
- Hopefully fix random crashes (especially during encoding) on certain versions of OS X.
- The optional <Hash> tags are now written to CPL files to try and make Technicolor happy.
- A new ‘default scaling’ option in preferences.
- Allow changing of timing properties for many pieces of content at the same time.
- Add KDM email BCC option.
Thanks to Carsten Kurz, Grégoire Ausina, Will Meadows and Jamie Rokovetsky. Download it from here.
19th August 2014
Over the weekend, a set of 8 short films from the 2013 Aesthetica Short Film Festival was shown in 25 Picturehouse Cinemas across the UK. The DCP for the screening was encoded with our very own DCP-o-matic.