Christie player stop to play the dcp!!!

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
seven

Christie player stop to play the dcp!!!

Post by seven »

Hi,
I have converted two video from .mov files in Apple ProRes 422. Linear PCM, audio stereo 48khz source.
When I play the videos on a Christie system both videos after 15/20 minutes stop to play and the video unload the list in manual play(no programmed playlist), In the log system of the projector I can read only one or two errors about dropped frames and resync.

Both videos are compressed in 2K , 100mbit/s jpeg2000 bandwidth, 2 audio channels, SMTPE - Scaler BIcubic.

After the first error, I have compressed newly the videos and loaded in the christie system to test it, ..and the error is the same.

Now I have installed a free version of "dcpPlayerFree" for windows to test it without load the dcp in the video projector, and after some minutes the video stop to play (the video play remain in loop on 3 frames) and the audio continue to play correctly. This occour the same on the 2 videos.

Times ago I have created other two dcp videos with dcpomatic, that was played on a barco video projector without problem.
There are some settings wrong in my dcpomatic or some to know about cristie system?

I tried to change the host computer and not use the cluster server to encode newly the video without result.

Please help me!!!
Thanks for the attention.
Best Regards.
carl
Site Admin

Re: Christie player stop to play the dcp!!!

Post by carl »

Hi, what frame rate is your source file and your DCP?
seven

Post by seven »

Hi, the video is 25 fps.
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Hi, OK, could you send the "log" file from the conversion to carl@dcpomatic.com ?
Thanks!