KDM problem on Christie & Cinemeccanica CineCloud Mikrom

Anything and everything to do with DCP-o-matic.
auta

KDM problem on Christie & Cinemeccanica CineCloud Mikrom

Post by auta »

Hello Karl

I create an OV package and then create a VF (replacement pictures small fragment (~20 sec) for it.
I create a KDM via KDM Creator for the Christie & Cinemeccanica server and send the key to theaters. The answer comes from the cinemas starting from 2 minutes to 30 - noise.

I asked another studio to create KDM and this one works perfectly. (done via easyDCP)

Problems appear only for VF, for the original package, they say everything works ok
carl
Site Admin

Re: KDM problem on Christie & Cinemeccanica CineCloud Mikrom

Post by carl »

That doesn't sound good. Does the noise correspond to your new part? And is this audio or visual noise?

Do you have the 2 KDMs?
Carsten

Post by Carsten »

I guess the VF needs to decryption keys to work. No, either DCP-o-matic did something wrong, or these servers for some reason do not like that.
auta

Post by auta »

Audio Noise

KDM in Attache
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
auta

Post by auta »

Carl, any news?
Can this be fixed somehow?
carl
Site Admin

Post by carl »

Thanks for attaching the KDMs. There are a couple of small oddities with the DCP-o-matic ones (a duplicated key, and an extra key that is not included in the EasyDCP one) but it seems a bit surprising that those would cause problems.

There may be differences in the encrypted portions which we can't of course read.

Unfortunately I think this will be difficult/impossible to debug unless you can send more KDMs to that same theater to do more tests. Would that be possible?
auta

Post by auta »

I think it's possible )
auta

Post by auta »

Maybe I assembled the package incorrectly, but I don’t know how to do it any other way ((
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.