- An assetmap's
<Path> entry is empty.
- The JPEG2000 data in at least one picture frame is larger than the equivalent of 230Mbit/s.
- An asset that the CPL requires is not in this DCP; the DCP may be a VF.
- A stereoscopic asset has an MXF which is marked as being monoscopic.
- The first subtitle or closed caption happens before 4s into the first reel (Bv2.1 7.2.4).
- At least one subtitle is less than the minimum of 15 frames suggested by (Bv2.1 7.2.5).
- At least one pair of subtitles are separated by less than the the minimum of 2 frames suggested by (Bv2.1 7.2.5).
- There are more than 3 subtitle lines in at least one place (Bv2.1 7.2.7).
- There are more than 52 characters in at least one subtitle line (Bv2.1 7.2.7).
- There are more than 79 characters in at least one subtitle line (Bv2.1 7.2.7).
<AnnotationText> is not the same as the
<ContentTitleText> (Bv2.1 8.1).
- There should be a FFOC marker.
- There should be a LFOC marker.
- The FFOC marker should be 1.
- The LFOC marker should be the last frame in the reel.
- Something could not be verified because content is encrypted and no key is available.
- Some timed-text XML has an empty <