|Bug and feature request list||Feel free to add things after signing up for an account|
|Credits||Those who have contributed code, translations, testing or other assistance|
|Benchmarks||Encoding speed on various systems|
|Internationalisation||Translating DCP-o-matic to different languages|
|Compatibility tests||Reported tests with various servers and projectors|
|The colour processing done by DCP-o-matic|
|Building DCP-o-matic for||Windows · OS X · Linux|
Source code access via git
- View the git repository.
- Clone the git repository using:
git clone git://git.carlh.net/git/dcpomatic.git
- The git repository is also mirrored on github.
How can I help?
There are many ways in which you can help DCP-o-matic:
- Donate money — this helps me buy server space, test media, and hopefully one day lets me spend more time on DCP-o-matic and do less other work!
- Translate — if you speak a language other than English, look at the state of the current translations and see if you can help.
- Test and report bugs — test DCP-o-matic with any content, on any projection system, on any platform and report problems that you have so I can fix them.
- Help other users — read the forum and offer help wherever you can, or step in and help if you see people having problems with DCP-o-matic on other forums.
- Tell your friends — if DCP-o-matic has helped you, pass it on to other people who might benefit.